AAI Apprentice Recruitment: 180 Vacancies. Airport Authority of India has uploaded recruitment notification for the registration of applicants on aai.aero.
Vacant positions will be of (Apprentice(ITI)/(Graduate/Diploma) (WR). Registration window will close on 24 January 2021.
Do check all the requirements in this post like age limit, eligibility criteria, qualification, salary, last date and so on. If you want to read in detail then download official notification. Keep checking this space for all the latest updates of AAI Recruitment 2021
LAST DATE: 24 January 2021
AAI Apprentice Graduate & Diploma Recruitment
|Recruiting Body||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Post Type||AAI Apprentice 2021|
|Advertisement No.||Apprentice(ITI)/(Graduate/Diploma) (WR)|
|Apply Online Starts||06th January 2021|
|Apply Online Ends||24 January 2021|
|Age Limit (as on 01/07/2020)||Maximum Age: 26 years|
|Age Relaxation||Relaxation given to reserved category candidates|
|Salary||➨ Graduate Apprentice – Rs.15,000/-|
➨ Technical (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs.12,000/-
➨ ITI Trade Apprentice – Rs. 9000/-
|Qualification||Qualifying Exam- Interview/Document verification|
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|SNo||Field of Specialisation||Vacancies|
|7||Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate)||08|
|8||Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma)||07|
|14||ITI Trade (Computer Operator Programming Asst, Steno, Office Asst, Finance & Electronics||14|
Download Notification of AAI Apprentice Recruitment
Apply Online Application Form – AAI Apprentice Recruitment
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Eligibility
ITI Trade Apprentice
- ITI Trade candidates must have done ITI/NCVT and holds certificate of the above-mentioned trades from institutions recognized by AICTE, Govt. of India.
- Candidates passed degree/diploma in or after 2018 only are eligible.
- Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI
- Candidates passed degree/diploma in or after 2018 only are eligible.
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2020)
Maximum age allowed for any candidate in the recruitment is of 26 years years which means that there age should not exceed age of 26.
There is no application fee in this recruitment
Salary / Pay Scale
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.15,000/-
- Technical (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs.12,000/-
- ITI Trade Apprentice – Rs. 9000/-
Apply Online for AAI Apprenticeship 2021
- First of all go to portal.mhrdnats.gov.in. There click on Enroll Tab.
- Now you are on home page click on “Establishment Requests” Section
- Now Find Established Requests from drop down menu
- There you have to fill form , where enter academic record like marks scored, board name and so on
- After filling all the entries in enrollment form
- Check all the details entered by you. Submit when checked.
- Now candidate enrollment is done and a page will show on screen with Email ID, User ID and Password details.
- Do print enrollment page and take at least 2-3 copies of it
i. University Reg. No./Roll No./Enroll. No.
ii. Final Degree/Diploma Certificate/Consolidated Mark sheet (Scanned copy for uploading: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB)
iii. Name of College/University
iv. Percentage of marks or CGPA
v. Branch of study
vi. Month and Year of Passing
vii. Aadhar Card Number
viii. Bank details
ix. Valid personal E-mail ID &Mobile No. (Will be required to send/verify OTP)
x. Passport size photograph (Scanned copy for uploading: Format: JPEG, Size: Less than 1MB)
Selection process for AAI Apprentice Posts
- Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination.
- The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
- The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Northern Region based on their registration location (in portal).
AAI Recruitment 2021: Apply Online, 368 Managers And Junior Executive
AAI Recruitment 2021: 368 Vacancies of Managers And Junior Posts Jobs. Airports Authority of India has started hiring process for various posts from 15 December 2020 on www.aai.aero.
Kindly go and read their official notification to check if you are up to with their eligibility or not. Last date of online apply is 29 January 2021. In their notification they have shown their interest in recruiting of Managers and Junior Executives which is uploaded under advt. number 05/2020.
If you are passionate enough and eligible for the recruitment then do apply for it by following our below guide. Officials have requested all the aspirants to first read all the requisites which in given under their notification before applying for AAI Manager and Junior Executive Recruitment 2021.Recruitment 2021.
We have added all the important links including notification link in this post.
We have covered all the important topics including age limit, selection criteria, exam pattern so on in this post, kindly go through it for better understanding of AAI Recruitment.
Last date to apply online is changed of AAI Recruitment. It’s good news for those who haven’t applied yet. Earlier you have to apply on or before 14 January 2021 but now you can apply till 29 January 2021.
LAST DATE: 29 January 2021
Airport Authority Of India Recruitment 2021 Summary
We have added all the important information in this table for quick understanding. To get info in detail kindly read complete post.
|Recruiter||Airports Authority Of India|
|Position||Managers And Junior Executives|
|Apply Online Starts||15th December 2020|
|Last date of Apply||29 January 2021 |
|Salary||➨ Manager : Rs. 60,000 – 1,60,000|
➨ Junior Executive: Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000
|Advt No. :||05/2020|
|Exam Date :||Updated Soon|
|Admit Card Date:||Updated Soon|
|Application Fees||➨General / OBC : 1000/-|
➨SC / ST / PH : 170/-
➨All Category Female : 170/-
|Payment Mode||Pay exam Fee by Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking/ BHIM UPI|
|Age Limit||➨Maximum Age : 32 Years. (For Manager Post)|
➨Maximum Age : 27 Years. (For Junior Executive Post)
Age Relaxation applied as per govt. rules
AAI Jobs 2021: Apply Online for Managers And Junior Vacancies
One of the most reputated branch of India, Airport Authority of India has published the notification in which they have given info about starting the hiring process from 15 December 2020, Online Registration window will close on 29 January 2021.
Do check your eligibility before filling the application form. We have added all the useful links in this post itself. We advise our visitors by our experience to not to wait till the last date to avoid any mishappening. Don’t pay fees if you are not sure because it’s non-refundable.
AAI Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Manager (Fire Services)||11 Posts|
|Manager (Technical)||02 Posts|
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||264 Posts|
|Junior Executive (Airport Operations)||83 Posts|
|Junior Executive (Technical)||08 Posts|
Airport Authority Of India Recruitment 2021: Eligibility
|Position||Eligibility Criteria & Experience|
|Manager (Fire Services)||1. B.E/B.Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.|
2. 5 years work experience in executive cadre in the field of Fire Services.
|Manager (Technical)||1. B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.|
2. 5 years’ work experience in executive cadre in the field of Government Procurement Procedures for Goods
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||B.Sc Degree with Physics & Mathematics as a Subject OR B.Tech Degree in Any Stream.|
|Junior Executive (Airport Operations)||Graduate in Science and MBA of 2 years duration. OR Bachelor’s degree in Engineering|
|Junior Executive (Technical)||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.|
Airport Authority Of India Recruitment 2021: Age Limit
- For Manager Position : Max 32 Years
- For Junior Executive Position: Max 27 Years
Age of applicant will be counted from 30.11.2020. Some relaxation given to reserved category as per government norms.
Airport Authority Of India Recruitment 2021: Salary
- Manager : Rs. 60,000 – 1,60,000
- Junior Executive: Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000
AAI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details : Category Wise
|Jr. Executive Air Traffic Control||107||26||72||40||19||264|
|Jr. Executive Airport Operation||35||08||21||14||05||83|
|Jr. Executive Technical||05||0||02||01||0||08|
Apply Online: AAI Manager And Junior Executives Recruitment 2021
- First of all open official website of AAI or use our direct apply online link as given above
- Now homepage is on your screen
- Look for Careers button there and click onit
- Do register yourself as applicant by clicking on New Applicant button
- Now it’ll ask you to fill all basic details there to create account
- Do fill the form and when your account is ready then note down your login id and passworD
- You will get it on your mobile via SMS.
- Do login using those details and fill the application form by entering your name, address , educational details and so on
- Now upload necessary documents in scanned format there like photograph, signature
- Do verify all the entries filled by you and if satisfied with it then make payment
- After payment , download confirmation page an take it’s print out
Sorry it’s not available yet. We will update the date soon.
They are going to get : Manager : Rs. 60,000 – 1,60,000 Junior and Executive: Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000 each month.
There is no vacant post under OBC Category of Manager Technical. Kindly refer to the table given in post.